Super Mario bros Z ep 3 Super Mario bros Z ep 3

Wow

I don't really comment on flash movie's here but if I do I really liked the movie. This was very original. I really liked the way you used the animations of the sprites. Very nice man. ^-^ Liked it :D!
Hope you make more.
-Matt

L1F3 Shorts ep.20 L1F3 Shorts ep.20

Omg..

dude drdeath im glad u still have this i love these things i've watched all ur animation thier so funny keep up the awesome work man :D -=Sincerly,Matt=-

(U)UnKnOwN Intro (U)UnKnOwN Intro

Hey Mathrix

Lol I would've nevered of guested that someone from sc would be on here lol, Loved ur swat map very nice! ^^

~-=Sincerly,Opsurvivors=-~

CS Source Gun Music 2 CS Source Gun Music 2

haha

I like the bomb breakdown. Very very nice. Great Job again. I could tell you had alot of effort. ^^

Natedog102 responds:

Lol, yeah, the arranging and importing of the sound effects really sucked...I really had to work on that for a while. Thanks for reviewing, and for anyone else who reads this, go check out WTM_Leader's song "Horror Lullaby" If you like hardcore techno, then you'll love that song... Yeah, I love that song too! XD

-Nate

-_Dark Trance_- -_Dark Trance_-

wow...

Wow! This is very very nice Interesting beats and beginning. I love it. Sorta feels like 8bit Cave boss or something lmao

Lol, thanks.

-_Dark Trance 2_- -_Dark Trance 2_-

nice

I never really heard anything like this. Very dark and unique. I like it ^^

Natedog102 responds:

Hey, thanks man....OH you're the one who made that "God Like" song!!!! OH yeah!!! Hey, I can't say it enough, GREAT song. I'm still hung up on that song; it's very unique. Lmao, yeah. Thanks for the review.